LEGS AND BODY EFFECTS

Well, so far the body effects is doing well! It gave me energy and focus today, and I'm not sure if thats because I know it's a supplement or because it's actually working but I'll soon find out in the next week!

My legs are still killing me! But I still ran, and attempted to do a bit of legs today and it was death! So I finished with some abs! Only lasted 40 minutes but I felt I was smashing my workout, no where near as good as yesterdays though!

I'm still sticking to my clean eating and this is what I have/will be consuming today:

Breakfast: 2 Eggs with coriander, paprika and chilli flakes scrambled and 1 scoop of body effects with a cold glass of water.

Lunch: 1 carrot, 3/4 handfull of broccoli, 2 mushroom and onion saussages.

Pre-workout snack: 1 carrot

Post-workout snack: 1 69 calorie mountain bread with spreaded avacado and a small amount of nacho salsa

Dinner: coconut curry chicken and black rice

Snack: Mixture of fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment