Clean Roast Pumpkin Salad

This is my clean roast pumpkin salad inspired by @lonijane (instagram) however I added chicken and different dressings:

It's so simple, delicious and filling! You will need:

2 slices of red onion
20 pine nuts
1 handful of diced pumpkin
Salt
Pepper
Mixed Herbs
Olive oil
1 handful of rocket
1/4 of a cucumber.
As much chicken as you would like

1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
2. Line a baking tray with baking paper and add the diced pumpkin, sprinkle a small amount of olive oil, salt, pepper and mixed herbs and bake for approximately 15 minutes or until cooked.
3. Place the pine nuts in the oven for just 5 minutes
4. Slice the cucumber thinly
5. Add all ingredients into a bowl and put honey mustard dressing or balsamic vinegar to taste!
ENJOY




2 comments:

  1. that sounds amazing, I think I will have to try that. I would even eat it with out the chicken

    ReplyDelete